It’s our third annual post of brides and their bouquets!!! Each year I become more and more in love with flowers thanks to all the weddings I get to witness. This is also a chance to show off our amazing couples, as our brides are all so unique from each other and we love to capture that.
Take a walk down memory lane to see some of our bouquets from the past:
And now! Here are some of our (my) favourite bouquets, 2012 edition! I would love to have people chime in and identify the flowers for us *please!! * Also, if you are a florist or the bride or groom, please let us know who your florist is- we love to credit them and support them in any way we can. They will also be uploaded to our facebook page, and the easiest place to chime in is there.
The first five are my top five bouquets:
1. Tammy’s colourful mix of pink and purple calla lilies, orchids, roses, AND my new favourite flower (sorry peonies, you’ve been replaced!), Anemones. This is my new favourite bouquet:
2. Kelly’s wonderfully textured bouquet with succulents (LOVE succulents!), ranunculus (also LOVE), roses, dahlias (more LOVE!), yellow button mums, and more.
3. It has always been a selfish dream of mine to photograph a wedding with a bouquet of vintage brooches.. and Lauren made my dreams come true! Even better, she gathered the brooches from her loved ones, bringing so much meaning to her arrangement.
4. I like colour. Almost all of my favourite bouquets from weddings are very colourful. However, many of our brides LOVE white bouquets. So it’s only fair that I give white a chance : ) Marian’s bouquet of white orchids, hydrangeas, and light pink roses was pieced together so perfectly…that perfect is the word that repeatedly comes to my mind when I see her bouquet.
5. I had to include Caroll’s bouquet in my top five because not only is it beautifully coloured in FUN sherbert tones, it contains another favourite of mine: Craspedia Billy Balls!! Those fun yellow balls… who doesn’t love them?!
And in no particular order at all, here are more favourites of ours!! Ahhh I love them all!
Catherine and her purple tones of dahlias, roses, and hydrangeas by Celsia florist:
Heather and her purple hydrangeas by Celsia Florist:
Ashley and her winter bouquet of red roses and pussy willow, by Hilary Miles:
Nicole and her light palette of roses and hydrangeas:
Courtney and her white roses, I couldn’t imagine her with any other bouquet, it was perfect for her!
Rianna and her very soft purple bouquet of roses and some calla, by Flowerz:
Beautiful Marissa and her orange/red bouquet of callas and roses:
Nicole added some peacock feathers for a fun touch to her red rose bouquet:
Pearl’s ivory/white bouquet of roses, hydrangeas, and star of bethlehem:
Gina’s purple tones of roses, dahlias, and more:
Rachel’s perfectly round bouquet of white roses, and star of bethlehem:
Celina’s white bouquet of callas and roses:
Malinda’s bouquet of red roses, at our rainiest wedding ever (but so fun!):
Ailin’s elegant bouquet of orchids and roses:
Naomi’s fun bouquet with a mix of hydrangeas, roses, and little daisies:
I really love the red tipped succulents on Stef’s bouquet- so fun and unexpected!:
Negar’s yellow mix in her bouquet matched her wedding theme and colours perfectly:
Wendy’s bouquet of ivory roses and callas:
Helen’s elegant bouquet of callas, roses, hydrangeas by Flower Factory. The dark foliage gives her bouquet a unique look that I like:
I’m definitely lovin’ Natalie’s bouquet of succulents and green hydrangeas:
Mindy’s bouquet of peonies and roses (and more!):
Colleen’s sweet bouquet of red roses are perfect with her fun shoes!
Joanna’s purple and pink mixture of callas, roses, and orchids was a very welcome surprise at her winter wedding:
Mariko’s happy mixture of pink roses:
Afshaneh’s light bouquet with a hint of pink, filled with roses and some very special flowers that I have forgotten the name of.. but love!
Ivy’s beautiful bouquet of peonies. She had a daytime wedding, so did her bouquet toss after her ceremony, before we went out to take photos- so this photo was taken after the bouquet had been tossed and hit the ground! Still looks great though : ) By Balconi:
Kim’s cascading bouquet from her winter wedding:
Nicole’s very white bouquet of peonies.. ahhh I love peonies so much – tight or loose, love them all in bouquets!
She’s one of the most elegant people I have ever met, and I think Xi’s bouquet suited her perfectly:
Jeevan’s pink mixed bouquet of orchids and callas matched her sari with perfection:
Kim’s orange bouquet of daisies, callas, roses, and mums was an excellent fall bouquet:
Ivory roses and calla for Andrea’s late fall wedding:
Lillies, daisies, roses, and more in Kara’s summertime bouquet:
White callas for Nicole’s tall bouquet of white mini calla, lisianthus, Ornithogalum, with a cuff of galax leaf. By Larissa at Bridal Beginnings: